Bandai Namco has shared new details and the launch date for SoulCalibur VI season 2.
Season 2 will feature a ton of changes to the system, new content, and character balance changes.
Brand new system changes that will come on November 25:
- Reversal Edge goes into Reversal Clash only on hit
- New Resist Impact – Uses 1/2 of a soul gauge and will allow you to GI break attacks and unblockables. Successfully doing a Resist Impact will greatly replenish your guard gauge.
- Soul Attack – New EX moves for characters that uses 1 soul gauge. Characters will be in soul charge after performing the attack.
- Character balance changes (patch notes will be out tomorrow)
New content available on November 26:
- Hilde will be available to play
- New UI for battle
- New stages added
- Silver Wolves’ Haven (Hilde Stage)
- Grand Labyrinth Training Stage
- Text Chatting
- Improved Ranked Matches
- Original Sound Tracks for SoulCalibur 4 and 5 will be available in game
- Costume Pack C
See the full Season 2 trailer below:
Deeper look at Season 2 with the developers: