Seth Announced as the 40th Character for Street Fighter V Champion Edition
By Choysauce • December 15, 2019
Seth has been announced as the 40th character for Street Fighter V Champion Edition.
Seth returns to reprise the role as a boss character from Street Fighter 4. Seth seems to be packing with a brand new moveset and not the borrowed moves he had from the previous title. But Seth has a totally new look with being female this time! She will have a nostalgia costume that will be the male version from Street Fighter 4.
Seth’s V-Skills are as follows:
- V-Skill 1 – Tanden Engine
- The familiar move from Street Fighter 4 that drags the opponent towards Seth, but now it seems to be a full on command grab. This will also steal a move from the opponent she uses it on.
- V-Skill 2 – Tanden Booster
- A spin attack that ends in a launching kick that can be combo into and from
Seth’s V-Triggers are as follows:
- V-Trigger 1 – Tanden Ignition
- Seems to give Seth higher combo and juggle potential with her moves by giving them special properties.
- V-Trigger 2 – Tanden Maneuver
- Summons a ball where the movement can be controlled. It can move in 5 directions and then explodes to launch the opopnent.
The trailer ends with Seth’s Critical Art being the iconic Ultra 1. Tanden Stream.
See the full reveal trailer below:
Subscribe and become a Toptier Plus member today!Subscribe