Tekken 7 Patch Notes for Version 3.01 Released
Bug fixes for game stability and character moves
By Choysauce • October 3, 2019
Bandai Namco just released the Tekken 7 patch notes for version 3.01.
This was a small patch dealing mainly with game stability issues with characters moves behaving incorrectly.
These are the bug fixes made for the characters
b+3,1 and b+3,4
- Fixed an issue where the range of the attack was not as intended.
b+1+2 (4 upon successful parry)
- Fixed an issue where the behavior of opponent that was counter hit while crouching was not as intended.
Approach enemy f+3, 1+2
- Fixed an issue where damage did not increase when throwing during rage mode.
- Fixed an issue where opponent’s counter attack often went through Zafina without hitting.
During Tarantula 1
- Fixed an issue where hit box was bigger than intended.
You can read the patch notes from the official site here.
In This Article
Subscribe and become a Toptier Plus member today!Subscribe