The latest Tekken 7 patch, version 3.03, is available to download now on console. The steam version of the patch will be available on Nov. 11.
See the full list of changes below:
Back + 1, (during hit) 1 + 2
• Increased the distance at which you can shift to a throw after hitting an airborne opponent.
• Increased the input window for 1 + 2 by 2 frames.
While rising 1, 2
• Changed the damage from 15 to 18.
• Shortened the recovery time after the move misses or hits by 2 frames.
While rising 4
• Shortened the recovery animation by 2 frames.
• Changed the opponent’s behavior when hit, increasing their recovery time by 3 frames. This changes the frame advantage from -9 frames to -7 frames when blocked, and +2 frames to +7 frames when the move lands.
While rising 1, 3
• Changed the damage from 12, 20 to 11, 17.
During Stealth Step 4
• Changed the damage from 17 to 14.
Super Combo Gauge
• Decreased the amount the Super Combo Gauge is filled by 25%.
Down-back + 2
• Shortened the recovery time by 1 frame when the move is blocked or misses. This changes the frame advantage when blocked from -15 frames to -14 frames.
See the original tweet with the details here.
In This Article
Subscribe and become a Toptier Plus member today!Subscribe