Tekken 7 version 3.30 is upon us with the inclusion of feature additions, character balances, and Fahkumram.
Check out all of the official patch notes here below:
The following features have been adjusted in the version 3.30 update.
- Balance adjustments for certain characters
- Punish Training all on/off toggle added. Total damage displayed for sample combos.
- FRAME DATA DISPLAY
- When a crouching state is induced from a hit or a blocked attack, an icon representing this has been added to Frame Advantage.
- The letters now turn blue when your status reflects being able to avoid low and special mid attacks.
- Fixed bug in which unintended information was displayed in certain circumstances.
- MY REPLAY & TIPS
- Tips advising when certain attacks can be avoided by crouching have been added to recommended punishes.
- Customization items added
- Bearded Man’s Suit and Bearded Man’s Sunglasses have been added for Akuma and Geese.
- T-Shirt (I LOVE JULIA) has been added.
Subscribe and become a Toptier Plus member today!Subscribe