The Beginner Dojo is for players new to the genre and looking for guidance on how to get started. These articles will go over the basics that will help you get your bearings and make fighting games feel natural to play.
The Intermediate Dojo is for players who have the basics down and want to get to the next level.
- You have a comfortable grasp on movement and attacking
- Executing basic combos isn’t too much of a sweat
- You need guidance on how to put the basics together to give a good fight
The Gatekeeper Dojo is for players who are ready to level up their tournament performances.
- You know what to do in most situations but might struggle to adapt to new opponents.
- You’re no longer worried about execution (mostly).
- You’re comfortable enough with your own play that you’re focused on more intricate matchup details.
The Contender Dojo is for players looking to squeeze the most optimization out of their play.
- You’re looking to consistently reach a top placing at local/regional events.
- You understand the risk/reward of your strategies and are looking for the best ways to apply them.
- You’re looking for improvements on a macro-level, in addition to being confident in high-level execution.